Did you know?!?
- Tooth Enamel is the hardest Part of the Body
- One Quarter of Adults in US has lost all their teeth.
- Teeth start to form before we Born
- They are Called Wisdom Teeth because they come in when you are Older and Wiser.
- We Produce 100,000 gallons of saliva in a lifetime which helps prevent tooth decay by Moving Food away From Teeth.
- Tooth Decay is The Second Most Common Disease after the cold.
- People Prefer blue Toothbrushes over red.
- A Middle Age Custom was to kiss a donkey for toothaches.
- We Buy 18 Yards of Dental Floss Years. We should buy 122 yards.
- Visiting the Dentist at Least twice a year is imperative for dental health.
Know More About Any Dental Query Visit Our Dental Implant Clinic and Take FREE Consultation +91 887 440 0006 from Dr. Vikram Ahuja.